Thursday, February 19, 2009

Kanye's Addiction to Sex and Superhero Antics

Ye is the man.....Hands down he would probably be Top 10 on most people's Most Unique People Of All Time List. His beats are bananas, has the lyrical ability of the best in the game, and he is arrogant. I've been hearing of rappers trying to make attempts to make rock albums and to make transitions no one thought were ever possible; I think Kanye would be the only person who could possible make a rock album and the s*** would still be tough. I feel the man isn't even in his prime yet. But what I am really posting about is his latest remarks to the public. Ye stated that "There's nothing more to be said about music. I'm the f***ing end-all, be-all of music. I know what I'm doing. I did 808s in three weeks. I got it. It's on cruise control." Haha I love it because it is definitely the truth. The man is a musical genius and has impacted the game tremendously. He has also made references to his sex drive helping him with his musical career. He said he was so obsessed with sex at an early age that he created computer sex games where a giant penis chased around vaginas; it was a pacman type concept lmao. Keep shining Ye, you never cease to amaze me haha


-Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment