Friday, February 20, 2009

I had to shout out one of the best clothing lines in the game right now. I love Rock & Republic because of its unique style. I want to touch more on what they are known for, which are their jeans of course. These jeans can be worn through any type of situation, from a dinner type party or on your casual wear. They have every single type of cut imaginable and they fit perfect. These jeans are for anyone; with an urban look yet an elegant swagger, people know from the back pockets exactly what they are. I see R&R as pioneers into this type of fashion; a lot of people have made the transition from baggy Omavi Jeans and 3X Galaxy White Tee's to the slim fit Levi type wear and Clarendon wear (I will definitely put yall on that with a later post; heads don't know about that brand neither). I commend Rock & Republic for their uniqueness and for helping to introduce such styles (True Religion and Seven Jeans, yall too I ain't forget bout ya lol) and with the swag of the brand still staying sexy and upscale. If you ever have $200-$300 to blow (I know I'm crazy for stating that for the state our economy is in lmao) definitely blow it on a pair of these jeans. They will last for a long time and they are well worth ya money.

-Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment