Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Dante Stallworth Bout To Get Crushed Harder Than That!!!

Ladies and Gents!!!!!!! I am back on the blog... Just a quick recap, I want to first apologize for my absence. It has been a long and strenuous last two weeks and I was just swarmed with obligations. But I got some weight off my shoulders so now I am back in it baybayyy!!!! First off,
what is wrong with NFL Wide Receivers and their run ins with the law??? Two of my favorite receivers have been convicted and will (or is) punished for their issues. Of course we all know about Plaxico Burress (his hearing was moved to early June) and sad to say, Ex-Detroit Lions Receiver Charlie Rogers (he was a PROBLEM at Michigan State). Now, its Dante Stallworth's turn. According to the Associated Press, the Miami-Dade prosecutors on charged Stallworth with DUI manslaughter, alleging he was driving drunk on the morning of March 14 when he struck and killed a pedestrian in Miami Beach. I was actually down in Miami when this happened, but of course it was no where near South Beach. Damn man....it is truly sad to see good players going to jail and wasting their talent. KNOW YOUR TOLERANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment